Information Collected from All Visitors to the Services
Additional Personal Information that May be Collected
Piqolo Pte. Ltd. may collect and process:
- Personally identifiable information, such as:
- Your e-mail address and name, when you contact us, or when you volunteer such information to us in other manner; and/or
- Details contained in the relevant document that you key in when you use our Services to connect with third parties on our Services. These details may include your name, handphone number, email and the purpose of your query; (“Personal Information”)
- Information about your computer hardware and software when you use the Services. The information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Piqolo Pte. Ltd. for the operation of the Services, to maintain quality of the Services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Services.
Use of Personal Information
Piqolo Pte. Ltd. collects and uses your Personal Information to operate the Services and deliver the Services you have requested. Piqolo Pte. Ltd. may also use your Personal Information to inform you of other products or services available from Piqolo Pte. Ltd. and its affiliates, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. Piqolo Pte. Ltd. may also contact you to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered, although you do not have to respond to such surveys. Piqolo Pte. Ltd. uses such information to maintain quality of the Services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Services.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Piqolo Pte. Ltd. will disclose or share your Personal Information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such action is necessary to:
- comply with any legal requirements or comply with legal process served on Piqolo Pte. Ltd. or the Services;
- protect and defend the rights or property of Piqolo Pte. Ltd.; and
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services, or the general public.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to third parties in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Piqolo Pte. Ltd. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- to our affiliates, agents, service partners and third party providers, to facilitate or enable our provision of services to you and the development, support, maintenance and operation of the Services;
- to our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, maintenance, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfilment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, credit card processing, auditing services and other similar services, or to which we may outsource one or more aspects of our business, but only to the extent necessary for them to carry out their services for us; and
- to potential partners, investors and other parties with a view to a potential business partnership, collaboration, joint venture or otherwise in furtherance of our business.
The Services uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
The Services may use Google Analytics. Please refer to http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ partners to find out more about how Google uses data when you use our website and how to control the information sent to Google.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Services or to fully experience the interactive features of the Piqolo Pte. Ltd. services or websites you visit.
Collection and Use of Data through Third Party Services
You acknowledge that we or third party services may share, collect, use and/or retain data which include your Personal Information and non-personal data, when you use the Services and Services, and you consent to such sharing, collection, use and retention by us or the relevant third parties, in the manner set out herein and in the relevant third party privacy policies.
Security of Your Personal Information
We strive to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Unfortunately, no internet-based service is completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to, Updating, and Non-Use of your Personal Information
We want to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to Piqolo Pte. Ltd. changes, for example if you change your email address, name or contact number, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
You have the right to ask us not to collect, use, process, or disclose your Personal Information in any of the manner described herein. We will usually inform you (before collecting your Personal Information) if we intend to use your Personal Information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your Personal Information to any third party for such purposes. You can give us notice of your intention to halt the collection, use, processing, or disclosure of your Personal Information at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Piqolo Pte. Ltd. does not seek to collect any personally identifiable information directly from children under the age of 21. If you are under 21, please do not submit any personally identifiable information through the Services.
Links to Other Websites